So you're interested in joining the #AfterLife.Gaming Community. Very good, we very much appreciate your interest! Read on then, and make sure to read ALL of this topic thoroughly, as it contains a lot of very important information about applying to join us. If something isn't clear in the end, please don't hesitate to ask any of our trial-admins or trial-moderators.
First of all, what are the requirements to join in?
There are only a couple of simple conditions:
- You must write an application explaining who you are and why you wish to join.
- You must have a basic understanding of the english language, we are not asking you to be fluent but as long as we can comprehend you, you should be fine.
More importantly, how do I apply?
Basicaly, you just have to fill out this Template
What is your in-game name:
What is your b3 ID/Steam ID (depends on what server you are playing on):
What is your age:
Why do you want to join #AfterLife.Gaming:
Do you comply with the Terms of Service:
I've written my application, now what?
Once you've submitted your application, one of the trial admins will review your application and decide whether to grant you a trial. All of the #Afterlife.Gaming members will review your request to join and will perform a hidden vote to see if you're fit to join us. We will notify you in the same topic whether or not you've passed.
What other general info / hints / tips can you give me about joining?
FAQ about the requirements
- It is not required to donate as member but don't let that stop your from donating, we still need the money to keep all our services up and running!
- Where you are from doesn't matter, we accept people from all over the world
- Because we're a community, you can be part of aL and still be in another clan or community at the same time
How will you be judged?
We look at:
- Your warn, kick and ban history on the server. If there were no serious infractions up to 3 months back, you'll be good.
- Your warn and ban history on the forum.
- Donation history.
- Your activity on the forum / server, whether or not you keep on using the forum or server after applying.
- Your attitude, in general.
Sometimes it may take a few hours for an application to be judged, sometimes it'll take a few days, sometimes a week, all depending on how confident we feel about your application. Please be patient if it takes a bit longer, that just means that we need more time to give a judgment.
What will you get if you make it to member?
You'll get member status on both the forum and server, granting you more b3 commands and access to more forums and features; And you'll also get to wear the #AfterLife community tags in front of your
What do I do when I didn't pass the trials?
Don't worry! A lot of our most valuable members who are now a member or even admin didn't make it through on their first try. If you were denied, then you may re-apply 2 weeks later. Keep in mind though that we will still look at b3 history, so if you were denied because of a serious infraction on the server, then you'll have to wait longer.
Well, I think this covers it all,
Good luck, from the whole aL community!