If one didn't know better I'd place all of my money on that this map has been made for the zombies mod!
We tested this map last night and though we failed to spot the small ladder at the tiny house in the garden, we all agreed on this map being ace - let me explain why:
1. The garden is good as hunting grounds.
2. Zombies hard pressed can hide in the house or the tunnels.
3. The house is not campable.
4. Drown scripts for the win!
5. Well balanced
6. Radio station Morbol with classical music!
It is small of size but the tunnels are adding a nice feature to the map. Bushes (aren't too large) are giving cover and the house will too. The map has a few scripts as well:
- Doors will open if you walk close to them
- Radio station Morbol inside the house
- Before mentioned drown scripts (on both topside and in the tunnels)
A well fitting map deserves more screens than normal:
Any campers inside the house will get a nasty surprise!
The only camp spot on the map and my rotting corpse next to it to provide a better size measuring.
Holes provide a chance of fleeing if one is overwhelmed!
You can forget about camping the house!
Station Morbol (spinning record):
A view from the tunnels to the topside:
Drown script topside:
Drown script tunnels:
CAMPSPOTS: 1 (the small roof)
MAP SIZE: SMALL
KNOWN BUGS: None found
NOTE: Spaws might be bugged (that needs more testing on the COD2 server)
also, a few spots inside the house might get god glitched - but I don't think we can avoid idiots on our servers.
EXPECTED FUN FACTOR: 10
ITEM PLACEMENT: 8
FIT FOR ZOMBIES MOD: 10
OVERALL IMPRESSION: 10
DOWNLOAD LINK: Click me!
Thanks to Morbol, The King and Appel for helping me test this map.